The stories and experience of Red Lobster employees.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Just curious...
In what chain restaurant(s) and at what volume is is appropriate for a "lady" to discuss her ongoing vaginal yeast infection in detail on her cell phone with other people at the table? Ya' know...just in case I ever need to know...
been trying to get this to red lobster but online crap dont work. so I will comment here...,boatdctor@yahoo.com I said no keep it, he goes you want me to keep the 2 cents? I said you better count that again, so he did and goes oh I didn’t see this I will be back with you change I am like jeez KEEP IT and I left! SUCH A DEAL AT RED LOBSTER in SALEM OREGON FOLKS GO THERE BE INTERTAINED BY STUPIDITY AND PAY FOR CRAP YOU DON’T WANT! LOL
Oh, NASTY!
ReplyDeletebeen trying to get this to red lobster but online crap dont work. so I will comment here...,boatdctor@yahoo.com I said no keep it, he goes you want me to keep the 2 cents? I said you better count that again, so he did and goes oh I didn’t see this I will be back with you change I am like jeez KEEP IT and I left! SUCH A DEAL AT RED LOBSTER in SALEM OREGON FOLKS GO THERE BE INTERTAINED BY STUPIDITY AND PAY FOR CRAP YOU DON’T WANT! LOL
ReplyDelete