Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The funniest thing I have EVER read

http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/cat_steve_dont_eat_it.php

Above is a link that will take you to a site so funny that I nearly threw up because I was laughing so hard. Being partially grossed out helped that along a bit, but primarily because it's unbelievably funny. I had tears streaming down my face by the end of the second entry. There is some coarse/foul language, so I'll rate it "R". I stumbled on this earlier last night and now my gut hurts from laughing so much. Read this when you don't have a full stomach, as that much laughing really hurts after a meal. I'm not kidding, it's that funny. I had to stop reading a few times just so I could get a full breath in. I read it all the way through, and it's funny beginning to end. I didn't check out any other content on the site, so stray at your own risk.

No comments: