Monday, June 25, 2007

The titty tat - maybe I'm just old school


Perhaps I missed this life memo, but could someone explain when and why women were convinced a tattoo on their breast is classy or a good idea? While they are more common on black women, they look the worst on white ladies.

My experience is that those with these tats are generally those whose breasts you would avoid looking at. Putting a tattoo on a race horse's feed bag would be the closest analogy I can come up with. I can understanding get a tattoo on most of your body, but every time you wear a nice dress the rest of your life there will be your tattoo popping up over the top. This has to be especially strange when the tat says "Jermaine" and you are with Eddie. The only thing I can think of that would look worse would be a tattoo of Richard Simons in that same spot. So much for aging gracefully. It is low class ladies. Sorry to break the news, but your grandchildren will thank me.

I understand tattoos are cool and are a part of our modern culture, I have no problems with that. I also think there are a couple of places that you will eventually regret tattoo (see Mike Tyson) unless you have chosen to be a tattoo artist for life.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Fiona said...

There seems to be a lot of regrets about tattoos, considering that tattoo removal is becoming the fastest growing area of the dermatological industry.

As for the tattoo in the pic you used, I have no words and can only hope it's not real.

Lobster Boy said...

I scoured the internet for bad examples of breast tattoos, and that was the worst of the bunch that I found. There are a lot of other bad ones. I did not doctor the picture in any way. It makes my point quite nicely.

Lobster Boy

Ex-Restaurant Manager said...

I'd love to be there when she explains her tats to her 36 grandchildren...or her parole board...whichever comes first.