Red Lobster's Four Course Seafood Feast is back! Begin with one of our signature soups, then move on to a crisp salad served with unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Try one of 7 entrées, like our NEW Grilled Honey-BBQ Shrimp Skewers, and finish with one of our mouthwatering desserts. All four courses just $15. Come in for your feast today!
Choose your entree:
- Grilled Honey-BBQ Shrimp Skewers
- Garlic Alfredo Shrimp-and-Scallop Pasta
- Garlic-Herb Shrimp and Chicken
- Cajun Chicken Linguini Alfredo
- Wood-Grilled Fresh Tilapia
- Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp
- Hand-Breaded Shrimp
Choose your soup:
- New England Clam Chowder (cup)
- Creamy Potato Bacon Soup (cup)
Choose your salad:
- Fresh Garden Salad
- Fresh Caesar Salad
Chose your dessert:
- Triple-Chocolate Brownie á la Mode
- Apple Crostada with Caramel Drizzle
- Key Lime Pie
While yes - it is a low cost/budget set of meals, I fully endorse this promo because there are some really solid choices there. And of course, the salad normally comes with the entree so it's not a "bonus", but we have edible (if uninspired) salads. The Grilled Honey-BBQ Shrimp are damn tasty. On the desserts I'd still stick with the Key Lime, but the other two aren't bad. And despite the fact that I've probably eaten 100 gallons of our clam chowder in my life time, I still love it. I'm pretty sure the extra 35lbs I carry above my belt is all clam chowder.
I especially like this meal grouping during lunches. I've been able to move a few people that direction and they've all left quite satisfied.