Friday, December 21, 2012

Public service announcement regarding breast cancer

Best. News. Article. Ever.

 Saw this on MSN...and well...I had to share!  I the Lobster Guy and I endorse this message!


Squeezing breasts could prevent cancer

Getting to second base, the holy grail for hormonal boys, is now science: New research has shown that squeezing breasts could prevent malignant breast cells from causing cancer. This doesn’t give pervy dudes license to grope you on the subway, ladies, but it does mean boob-grabbing should be a regular part of your self-care routine (yes, absolutely try it DIY-style). Experiments found that physical pressure led cells back to normal growth patterns, and that even after compression was no longer applied, the malignant cells stopped growing. Spread the word, boob-lovers of the world. [Source]


And before anyone gets their panties in a bunch and wants to flame me, this is tongue in cheek but a serious subject.  At least a handful of women in my family have had breast cancer, and it killed both of my grandmothers.  So have fun preventing it!

1 comment:

Moose said...

I first saw this posted on Facebook by a page called "I Fucking Love Science" (which is, mind you, run by a woman).

She later posted it a 2nd time saying that she'd had dozens of people report her for an inappropriate image. She went on to say that she wasn't going to stop, that breast cancer was very serious, and if seeing breasts scare you, you should get the fuck off the Internet.

AMEN.